Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Where do you put the FILM??????

Digital Cameras? Sure, why not? But where do I put the film??

That was the most puzzling thing to me. I do understand it now. That is after my daughter explained it to me and gave me a quick demo.


It was a gift for Christmas, my daughter lovingly gave me, and then told me to go read my manual.

She still asks if I have been reading it, my manual that is. Digital cameras do not require film.







For those of us who remember when nobody had a color T.V., and as teenagers we played 8 track tapes in our boyfriends GTO’s., this is not such a strange question.



It does take a little experimenting to learn all the ins and outs, but I do have the manual!




I know that my cats will be pleased when I stop bothering them. You would think that they have such hectic schedules and really just can’t spare the time to model for me. Whatever, I know better.

I also think that maybe the bathroom is not the most desirable place in my home to practice, really, I can do better than that. I love my camera. I will read my manual and I promise, no more shower curtain backgrounds!




Happy New Year everyone. Peace.



























2 comments:

TheWitchness said...

I love your blog. It was only a few months ago that you asked, "What is a "blog?" And now, you have one of your own. And you have a digital camera. (Read the manual!!)

Love you.
Heather Noel (the daughter)

Beads of Faith said...

thanks Heddy!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you.